Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 2:50 PM
Subject: [orca-list] Orca and preferences Menu

Hi folks,

I was looking around the Preferences menu under the System menu earlier, and some of the options such as Screen Saver did notappear to open. Does this mean that i need to follow the instructions on the Orca wiki to make them accessible with Orca? Also if I follow the instructions will the volume control also become accessible? I am running Ubuntu 8.10 with orca 2.25.92

Thanks

james