Re: [orca-list] Turning off screens with Orca

hi,
Yes it does not have any impact.

I often go to the terminal and do sudo vbetool dpms off and happyly work
with orca (screenless).
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 14:04 +0000, James & Nash wrote:
Hi folks,

As I have no need of a screen, if I turn off my laptop Screen in
Ubuntu will Orca still work. i have no way of knowing if the screen is
off but I am just curious to know how Orca reads the screen - does it
read at system level? It doesn't seem to work with JFW

Thanks

james