Re: [orca-list] Orca screws up the feeds of the "Frankfurter Rundschau"

On 06.03.2009 at 11:20:36 Hermann <meinelisten onlinehome de> wrote:

Hi,
OK, lets start an old thread again:
Go to:
http://www.fr-online.de/rss/homepage/index.xml
Type the "3" to move to the first headline. Try to read down; you will
first have the date of the article. Then a picture belonging to it. Then
you see the beginning of the article.
So far everything's allright. But: They've changed the design of the
site, so that you come upon 3 links: Send this article by mail, add it
to your favorites, and finally a link which purpose I don't
know. Opening it tells you can't read the page, because you are using the
wrong browser. No matter which browser I use, it's the same.
But this 3 links make Orca get stuck. You cannot go on reading the rest
of the page by using the arrow keys.

Update: After a "safe-upgrade" the cursor moves on, but still very very
slow; the same with "3" an tab.
Hermann