[orca-list] Orca screws up the feeds of the "Frankfurter Rundschau"

Hi,
OK, lets start an old thread again:
Go to:
http://www.fr-online.de/rss/homepage/index.xml
Type the "3" to move to the first headline. Try to read down; you will
first have the date of the article. Then a picture belonging to it. Then
you see the beginning of the article.
So far everything's allright. But: They've changed the design of the
site, so that you come upon 3 links: Send this article by mail, add it
to your favorites, and finally a link which purpose I don't
know. Opening it tells you can't read the page, because you are using the
wrong browser. No matter which browser I use, it's the same.
But this 3 links make Orca get stuck. You cannot go on reading the rest
of the page by using the arrow keys.
Using "3" or tab hardly works, you have to wait at least a minute to get
pushed to the next headline.
So I ask: What's wrong now? Why does Orca screw up the page every time
the newspaper people made a little change to their sites?
Those screen readers, which names are not allowed to mention, perform
like they used to do.
Note: The newspaper is for free, so I'm not in the possition to argue
with the webdesigners, and I really do think, that Orca should be robust
enough to deal with slight changes made on a website, since this happens
every day on literally Billions of webpages.
Facing new obstacles almost each and every day is not my understanding
of "freedom".
This happens with the latest Minefield as well as with Iceweasel.
Hermann