Re: [orca-list] ubuntu installer - selecting drive

On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 03:41:02AM EST, Christopher Moore wrote:
Hello,
Orca works well with the ubiquity installer except in one critical spot.
When you are asked to select a drive to partition, the radio buttons
appear to be inaccessible.  How have people selected the destination
drive without resorting to the mouse?
Should a bug be filed against ubiquity?

Yes, please file a bug explaining what you are doing, and how you are attempting to use the UI. I'll keep my
eye out for it, and try and reproduce it here, and we can work with the installer team to get the UI issues
fixed.

Luke