[orca-list] tux cmd question

Dear List!

When I try use Tuxcmd application with Orca, Orca not say always the correct directory or file name. If I change directory for example with the media folder with my file system, if I press one down arrow, Orca does'nt say the cdrom folder, Orca says "leiras" folder name. In /media folder does'nt have leiras folder my machine, this folder path is /leiras. Interesting, but if I navigate the /media/cdrom folder with down arrow key, Orca says leiras name, but if I press f2 key the right cdrom name was displayed the rename edit box.

I Using Ubuntu Jaunty and latest Orca version.
Possible have an useful method to fix this problem? This is a Tuxcmd accessibility bug?

Attila