[orca-list] Getting Grade 2 to Work with Orca and BRLTTY

Hi,

I am trying to get Grade 2 translation to work with Orca and BRLTTY.

I installed and am using Ubuntu 9.04 with the accessibility mode. Orca and braille properly come up at login.

I installed the latest development versions of Orca and BRLTTY following the instructions at the Orca web site (thanks, Will, for posting these). However, I still don't see any option in the Orca Preferences for specifying Grade 2 braille.

To verify the versions I am using, they are:
Orca 2.27.3
BRLTTY 4.0

What am I missing here?

thanks.