Re: [orca-list] JAWS or Orca?

I think Orca is improving very quickly and especially for non-english
users, the big advantage is, that you do not have to buy additional
voices. In case you use Jaws you get english voice only and for other
language you need to use other. For orca you have big choice of voices
- you can use eSpeak (which sounds optimally for me), Festival etc.
and all are free.

On the other hand, some parts of Orca need to improve a lot. For
example when using orca together with the magnifier tool is not
possible to compare it with Zoomtext which is probably the most useful
tool for people with "low vision".