[orca-list] xmms with orca. Inaccessible?

Hi,

I found a media player called xmms that is supposed to be GTK based, but when I launch it orca says xmms. inaccessible and I can't navigate with orca review keys or anything. I am a bit confused as this is supposed to be gtk based? Is there a way I can get this to work?

Thanks.