[orca-list] question about creating a partission

hi allSorry if this comes threw twice I sent it from the wrong email address earlier. I've just installed a 500 gig hard drive in my fiance's laptop and was wundering if I'm able to create an ntfs partission using a orca 8.10 cd? I'd just install linux and be done with it but she likes xp and the xp cd I have is a self installing cd designed to install to an existing partission.. Thanks for your help.

kyle