[orca-list] Updating the Orca Wiki

I took a stab at updating the download/install page yesterday by correcting the link for pulling the latest source. The original text still had reference to the svn archives so I figured to insert a link to the git repository. I used the wiki instructions to insert a link by seeing that [[ ]] surround the git address. Well, not bad for a beginner, but I noticed that "http://live.gnome.org:"; got prepended to the frunt of the link I inserted. Does anyone with more wiki experience than I know what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks, and look forward to helping out more with the docs where possible.