Re: [orca-list] Online Help in Open Office

--- On Thu, 30/7/09, Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:

Does anyone know how to navigate and
read the online helps in Open Office (any program)? I can
get the intial dialog where you can choose between index,
contents, and find.  But I can't seem to focus and read
the body text.

Hi Steve,

We faced the same issue few days back. To reach the help content pane use Control + F6 and then read the help
content with the caret.

Cheers

--arky

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati| IT Consultant| http://www.braillewithoutborders.org| Blog:
http://playingwithsid.blogspot.com

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here
http://cricket.yahoo.com