Re: [orca-list] pygst? Where Does it Come From?

Hi All:

I checked in a change that, at least for now, eliminates the pygst requirement.

Will

Steve Holmes wrote:
Yes, that did the trick.  A note here for any Arch users...

Be sure the package, gstreamer0.10-python is installed.  I had the
rest of gstreamer installed but not the python part.  I'm surprised it
wasn't a dependency of gstreamer0.10.  Anyway, Orca 2.27 from
7/23/2009 works now on my Arch box.

Thanks again for the nudge in the right direction.