Re: [orca-list] pygst? Where Does it Come From?

Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:
I just set up a new ArchLinux system and installed Xorg and Gnome.
The production version of Orca from this package (version 2.26.3)
works OK but I want to upgrade to the latest git pull of 2009/07/23.
Alas when I run this combination, Orca crashes with the attempt to
import pygst from the sound.py module.  I can't seem to find that
pygst module any place.

In Debian, it's in the python-gst0.10 package, and the description indicates
that it's part of the GStreamer project.

Your distribution may have a package for it. If so, I hope the above
information helps you to locate that package.