Re: [orca-list] Not quite a flag day, but.... Orca now uses GtkBuilder instead of Glade

Dear List!

Halim, I using hungarian translation and I look the "Speak object mnemonics" translation. Correct translated this string with "gyorsbillentyÅk felolvasÃsa" with the hungarian language.
Before I using new updated Orca, I do following because big change happened:
1. Sure by sure, I do git reset --hard with the source directory. I don't known you need to do this task. I do this command because I apply some test local modification. Before I do this task, I make a backup file with po/hu.po file.
2. I do an update with git pull command.
3. I restore with the po/hu.po file with the backup file.
4. I do make clean >/dev/NULL and make uninstall >/dev/NULL commands.
5. Do following commands:
cd po
intltool-update hu
I see only 3 fuzzy messages (another messages is translated) with hu.po file and unmark fuzzy status (person names: default, capital and hiperlink) hungarian translation.
6. I do following commands:
cd ..
./autogen.sh
make >/dev/NULL