[orca-list] Why drastical changed now the translated messages number with Orca?

Dear list!

When I updated now the Orca source code with git pull and I updated the hungarian translation file with intltool-update hu command, I see only 1132 translated messages, after I unmark 3 fuzzy messages.
Yesterday, intltool-update hu command shows 1277 translated messages.

Joanmarie, this problem happens because GtkBuilder migration? I do make clean, make uninstall before do I do ./autogen.sh, make and make install.

Attila