Re: [orca-list] using orca in fedora 11?

Hello,

You can try
yum --uninstall pulseaudio
I don't remember the exact commands as i don't use fedora anymore. That shoudl disable pulse audio. Then set your preferences to use alsa in sounds.

Regarding speakup, this is off topic here. Look at the documentation provided in the tarball
usually make and make install_modules will get you started.
You can also suscrbie to the speakup mailing list for more help.

Alonzo