[orca-list] What is currently the most accessible distribution both out of the box and afterwards?

H everyone,

I've been away from this list for a while and i was wondering what is currently the most accessible distribution both out of the box and afterwards? I have tried Ubuntu and while I like the fact that it has an accessible installation, I found that because of the need for Pulseaudio there was a lot of fiddling about trying to et Orca to work properly. What do people recommend?

Thanks

James