Re: [orca-list] off topic question

Shown at the bottom of every message posted to the Orca user's list is the following:

On that page, one can find this:

"The simple litmus test might be something along the following lines: if your topic can be constructed using phrases such as "I'm trying to do the following with Orca..." or "I have the following suggestion for Orca...", then it's likely to be on topic.

If your topic contains a phrase such as "this is probably off topic", or it contains some general question about administering or configuring your operating system (e.g., setting up wireless, backing up files, etc.), then it's probably off topic."

Will

kyle wrote:

sorry this is off topic I'm running vinux 2.0 which is debian based and I wanted to no if anyone here can direct me to some info about updating gnome. I can't seem to find out how to do it correctly. thanks kyle