Re: [orca-list] Trouble accessing Acrobat in Ubuntu 9.04 x64

Try this: Open the file with your word processor, word
processor from the applications menu under the office settings and see
if OO can read it.  I don't have any pdf documents right now to try this
with, but it's only a suggestion since you can save documents in pdf
format with that program.

Hope this helps.

Doug Smith