Re: [orca-list] Skype/Pidgin with Orca: Quick Instructions

Hi
Yes I'd definitely like this to be put up there. It might need to be a bit more detailed though before it's put on the wiki, I'm not sure how well I explained it in my rather quick write-up. I'm not sure someone new to Orca would be able to follow it without knowing a bit about xml files. Would anyone be interested in testing if a patch could be applied to the config.xml so as to avoid manually editing it? I'll create one and make sure it's cleaned up, but I'm not sure how uniformly generated these config.xml files are by Skype and whether the line at least appears in generally the same area of the file. I suppose if it turns out a patch doesn't work it could be made into a little program or script that will parse and edit the xml itself.