Re: [orca-list] Skype/Pidgin with Orca: Quick Instructions

Please do! Skype is mentioned on the following Orca WIKI pages, so if you can clean Skype-related things up and get them up to date, it would be a huge help:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Skype
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/FrequentlyAskedQuestions/UsingOrca

Many thanks!

Will

Rui Batista wrote:
Hi Jacob, wwalker, all,

I guess it will be useful publishing this on the orca wiki. If wanted I
can publish it, just asking to have your permission lol.

Regards,

Rui Batista