Re: [orca-list] toggling capslock

Hi Will.
On Tue, Jul 07, 2009 at 09:39:20AM -0400, Willie Walker wrote:
Hi Igor:

This is very very strange, especially since it happens when you use the
desktop layout.  It's been a while since I've played in the XKB space, but
I think there might be some XKB utility (xkbset) that allows you to set the
modifiers.

I'll take a look at that. Something else to keep in mind is that even if I quit
Orca, hit the capslock, and restart Orca, the capslock still remains active. I'm
thinking that this is perhaps some Xorg thing.

Will

Igor Gueths wrote:
Hi all. Every once in a while, I will have the rather strange problem of a stuck
capslock key, with seemingly no way to toggle it, independent of whether I am
using Orca's laptop or desktop layouts. My usual fix for this problem thus far,
has been to restart Xorg, which fixes the problem most of the time. Does anyone
know of a better way to do this, since lately my usual solution does not seem to
be working? I am using Xorg-1.5.0, Gnome-2.24 built from Garnome, and Orca
revision 4682. Thanks.