[orca-list] open solaris and orca

Hi, I will try the new image of open Solaris when it comes out in a day or so. In the meantime, I tried the
106 release today and found the following.
First, the system does look pretty good and was pretty responsive.
   The first problem I had was it didn't see any of my windows partitions or my Linux partitions. Second, I
saw the wireless network gui, but couldn't find a way to right click on it. This may not be a problem though.
Third, The package manager is very accessible, but I must be doing something wrong. I type in for example
Orca in the search box and press enter. But when I tab to the list it shows open office and other things no
matter what I type in the edit box. This to may be because I am doing something wrong. I think it should tell
you if it finds no results instead of defaulting to showing all packages.
   The top panel is nice, because most of the buttons tell very clearly what they are for. I think the
wireless gui was the only one that said icon.
   All of the apps I tried worked with Orca, or at least to the extent I tried them they did. Booting was
slow, but I have under a gb of ram, so that is Ok. The main thing I see that has to be improved is support
for seeing partitions which may have already been improved. Otherwise you will be limited to the open Solaris
drive only. It didn't even see my fat flash card.
Keep up the good work
Mike.