Re: [orca-list] Keybindings for ARIA landmark roles

Slight diversion:

I for one would appreciate it if information about a page was gathered
and processed before that particular info is requested (I think that's
what you are referring to) as navigation by heading and other page
element using the navigation keys is slow (especially when navigating
in reverse).  Number of links is nice for getting an idea of how large
the page is but I find it more intrusive anyway - I'd rather not have
that info spoken.

James