Re: [orca-list] Keybindings for ARIA landmark roles

Hi Krishnakant:

Krishnakant wrote:
On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 13:17 -0500, Willie Walker wrote:
Hi Krishnakant:
hi Will,
The extended where am I feature of Orca (e.g, KP_Enter pressed twice quickly for the desktop layout) should give you a lot of this information.

And for the laptop?

For a detailed list, you can always Ctrl+Orca+Space to open the application specific preferences and navigate to the KeyBindings tab. In there will be a complete list of all the bindings.

Ah, that reminds me, can some one give me a link to downloading open
solaris 64 bit as well as 32 bit live installer?

http://opensolaris.org/os/downloads/ - you want the 2008.11 iso.

See also http://opensolaris.org/os/project/indiana/status/accessibility/AccessibleLiveCd/

Hope this helps,

Will