Re: [orca-list] Interesting speech-dispatcher problem

Hammer Attila napsal(a):
When installed hungarian language support, following items seeing in
speech-system combo box:
gnome felolvasó szolgáltatás (gnome speech service if I remember correct
english name), felolvasás tiltása (disable speech).
But interesting, speech-dispatcher works correct.
This is a bug?

If I understand that well, the Hungarian translation translates "Speech
Dispatcher" by the Hungarian term for "disable speech".  This may happen
if the translator uses an incorrectly guessed automatic translation
("Speech Dispatcher" and "disable speech" are similar, so the same
automatic translation is offered).

The Hungarian translation file needs to be fixed in this case.

Best regards, Tomas