Re: [orca-list] Short Jaunty alpha-3 impressions

Dear List!

Now speech-dispatcher little work my machine.
Deleting old config (.speech-dispatcher in my home folder) and beginning
configuration.
Setted up port 6560 and doing .speech-dispatcher/clients/orca.conf and
including speechd.conf.

Interesting, but only speech-dispatcher seeing with speech-sinthesizer
combo box (speech-dispatcher gnome-speech driver), but not showing
speech-system combo box.
I don't know this is correct work because I not using newer because
gnome-speech works correct my machine with oldest Ubuntu versions.
Now, speech-dispatcher gnome-speech driver little fastest with
gnome-speech my machine (the cpu usage now 16%).

Thanks,

Attila