[orca-list] an easy to use backup program

does anyone know of an easy to use application for baccking up a ubuntu system? i ask because it links to the previous email i sent about updating orca. i find a lot of things in linux from the command line can be very daunting apart from things like listing directories so i need something simple for being able to backup and restore maybe an entire system if i were to screw up on something like maybe if i have to update at-spi in order to update orca. updating orca itself is quite daunting unless i am folowing the instructions on the internet using my braillenote. i did try a graphical backup a while ago, can't remember what it was called, maybe backup and restore which was a ubuntu and debian backup program only the program was not accessible with orca at the time which would have been ideal for someone who isn't always up on long complex linux command line things. hope someone can help with this one unless of course i could maybe create an entire iso of my system using DeVeDe and maybe use that to restore a system if something gets screwed up which usually seems to happen with me which results in me doing a fresh install of linux.