Re: [orca-list] orca stops speaking with speech dispatcher

Hi
I've already configured speech dispatcher to use Pulse, and as I've said already, removing it will cause more issues than it will solve with my configuration. Removing it is not an option at the moment, due to sample rate conversion issues with this ens1371 driver that VMWare emulates. If Pulse is disabled or removed, clicking and popping is the least of the issues that crop up, and the audio quality drops drastically. Pulse is a better software resampler than ALSA, so it has to remain enabled. Speech dispatcher is using it, I do know how to configure it and have done so.