Re: [orca-list] Pidgin issue with new conversations

Hi
No, that's not what is happening. This issue only happens if there is no conversation already open--if there is, then yes it goes into a new tab as I'd expect it to do. However, this is different, if there is no conversation open and pidgin opens one I cannot bring focus to the window. At all. I couldn't ctrl-tab into it no matter how much I try, because the window will not come to the foreground in order for me to try that.