Re: [orca-list] New List Member

hi

On Thu, 2009-02-26 at 15:36 -0500, Keith Creasy wrote:
Hi everyone.

This is Keith Creasy. I just recieved a Dell Inspiron Mini-9 with
Ubuntu 8.X pre-installed. So far I have Orca installed and working and
am learning my way around.

I do have a problem that someone might know the solution to. When I
first tried to use the Web Browser it came up and seemed to work fine,
but of course was off-line since I didn't have my network connection
going at that time. Today I tried Open Office Word and Orca said it
was "inaccessible" and I could do nothing with it. Later, I got my
wireless connection working and launched the browser again and it also
is now inaccessible.

which version of ubuntu do you have?
Have you installed a latest build of orca?  it might have some bug, a
typicle bleading edge problem.

Try remembering what was the last thing you did untill which orca was
fine?

I as a side note would recommend that you stick to ubuntu 8.04.2 as a
newbie.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

What have I done, or what do I need to do in order to get access to
these programs with Orca? I think the version of Open Office is 2.4.

Thanks.