Re: [orca-list] The orca script for battery status may need updating

Hi,
I haen't upgraded to 9.04 yet.  Is there a commandline tool for getting battery status installed by default?  Just something different?  Also, for anyone who knows about scripting for Orca, is there a way to get something in customizations.py to run when orca is started?  I am thinking about adding a check to see if there is a newer ersion of the script available.  I would like to have the option for it to check automatically at startup.
One more thought, maybe it would be possible to draw the info for battery status from the same place where it appears on the panel?  Anyone know how to do it?
Thanks
Storm
Check out the Storm Dragon blog:
http://www.stormdragon.us/