Re: [orca-list] getting frustrated but won't give up

Can you please take all these questions to Google or any number of Linux newbie forums? That's why they're there. This is the Orca list. It is for discussing Orca and occasionally GNOME accessibility issues.

I'm all for being helpful, but if I wanted to read general Linux newbie questions, I'd join a general Linux newbie community. But I want to read about and contribute to Orca progress, so I join orca-list.

Thanks.