Re: [orca-list] adriane audio desktop

On 19.02.2009 at 15:10:05 "josh" <jkenn337 gmail com> wrote:

And,
will it ome up talking when i insert the disc.

When you insert the disc and press enter, it comes up with Adriane.
I want to encourage you to read the explanations on:
http://www.knopper.net/

also can I install gnome onto
it once it's on the hard drive?

I think so, but remember that Knoppix comes with LXDE, which is
partially made accessible; check the menu item "graphical applications"
in the Adriane main menu.
You might encounter some compatibility problems; I haven't checked it,
because I prefer GRML.
I just tested Knoppix and put it away.
Perhaps you contact Klaus Knopper for more detailed explanations, see
the URL given above.
Hermann