[orca-list] got to play with orca and gnome!!!!

Hi,

I got to play with orca and gnome running from the live vinux cd today for the first time! My tech teacher and I hooked a monitor up at the colorado center for the blind and she had to use the keyboard to get to accessibility and start orca for me. Or, I guess I could have hit alt f2 and typed orca and pressed enter? or, would it be better to type alt f2 and type:
orca -t

or:

orca --t

for text setup? At any rate it looks really cool! My final tech project is to set up a computer with either one linux distro, or multiple linux distros such as a computer running both oralux and vinux or vinux and adriane. Also, I have a package viavoice text to speech with a .rpm extension. can I install this into vinux and use that voice with orca once I get the debian based vinux installed to the hard drive? Also, is it hard to get ethernet networking enabled in gnome/debian so I can connect to the internet and use firefox under gnome?

Josh