Re: [orca-list] installing gnome on a grml system

Hello,
Sorry, not yet. I have hit a couple of problems. My website has quite limited transfer allowance and when I did the GRML install walk through initially it went slightly over the allowance and I got a message about it warning me to keep the useage down. I am considering doing a written version as this would be less hungry on the transfer, how does this sound?

Michael Whapples