Re: [orca-list] Orca not reading next message in thunderbird when deleting if first column does not change

Confirmed as described.

On 15-02-2009 05:59, Michael Whapples wrote:
Hello,
I have just filed a bug #571812 about this problem mentioned in the subject line. I struggled to explain it fully there and wonder if anyone else has noticed this problem and whether they can explain it better.

In summary, in situations when two consequative messages in thunderbird have the same first column (eg. if they have the same subject as it may be from the same thread of a mailing list or they both have attachments) if you delete the first then orca does not speak the next message information as it gets focus. This seems to be restricted to deleting and when the two messages have the same first column.

Michael Whapples