Re: [orca-list] question about a dell netbook

Hi Will
Hahaha, nice video. Thanks, I needed that :).

On Feb 11, 2009, at 08:02, Willie Walker wrote:

PS - minor rant, but mostly just an excuse to post a link to what I think is a pretty funny video from the Onion: What I personally might have done prior to plunking down my hard earned money would have been to speak with a Dell sales representative and asked them what I was spending my money on. And, I would have researched the heck out it *before* making the final purchase. But then again, I tend to be the opposite of the customer interviewed in this Onion video (beware -- it's a spoof and contains much foul language):

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/ sony_releases_new_stupid_piece_of