[orca-list] drive imaging assistance required

Hello.

my name's Mo, and i'm not only new to this list, but i'm new to Orca and Ubuntu as well, so please excuse my ignorance. i have been using ubuntu for a week or so now ever since it was recommended to me and on the hole, i find it works very well. but what i would like is a program, preferably with a GUI that could back up my hard drive partition and restore it. this needs to work with Orca. i'm not sure if Ubuntu is the distribution i should be using for this. i have installed partimage, but i'm not sure how to select some of the options using orca.

any help on this would be greatly apreciated.

cheers,

Mo.