Re: [orca-list] diagnostic logs

Hi,
I don't know if helps and probably you know, but you can configure orca to generate debug information. Perhaps based in the debug files someone can help. You can find information about how to configure orca to generate debug information at http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Debugging.

What I can say more is that when I update orca I never recompile atk, at-spi and gail.