De: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] En nombre de Chris Gilland
Enviado el: miÃrcoles, 04 de febrero de 2009 8:17
Para: orca-list gnome org
Asunto: [orca-list] Question about GRip

Is there a way to have this thing save my settings like what encoder to use
etc. Every time I open it, I find that the darn thing goes back to its
default setting regardless what I do.  Also, even more importantly than
that! none of the tracks by default seem to be checked, and I can't go to
the table and down arrow to each track and hit space bar to check it.  I
tried and they wont' check.  The only way I found to check them is manually
clicking each individual checkbox with flat review navigation.  That's real
tedious.  I don't see a select all button or anything.  Is there an easier
way to do this?

Chris.