[orca-list] Installing Java from Sun Micro

Hey guys, when I went to install ubuntu-restricted-extras, one of the things it installs is Java from SunMicro. Well, it brings the license agreement up. I hit the page down key repeatedly and got to the bottom, but all that is down there is a thing that says Ok. If I type Ok and hit enter, nothing happens, neither does anything happen if I hit y then enter. space does nothing, enter does nothing, typing yes then enter does nothing. I'm totally stumped. How the blue heck are you supposed to do this! I had to halt the installation prematurely which seems to a broken both apt, and aptitude, both. I did! manage to fix that issue, but, man, how the heck do ya do this! Heheheheh. Talk about un obvious!

Chris.