[orca-list] Setting up a Keypress to launch Orca

Hi,
I would like to set up a keybinding to launch orca from anywhere.  The one I have in mind is ctrl+alt+o
Is there an easy way to do this?
The reason I am wondering, is some times Orca goes silent and when I get it to come back I find that I have renamed one of my folders or files orca.  I am guessing I am pressing f2 a little before alt and activating the rename function.
I think a keybinding that could be used anywhere would solve this problem.
Thanks
Storm