Re: [orca-list] CD Ripper: Any good ideas?

Actually, you can change those preferences. Go into preferences under Sound Juicer and tab around. There's sub dialogs where you can edit the "preset" encoding choices. I think you can even add new ones. I'm not where I can check this exactly so am working off the top of my head right now. But I did change their Q setting for obb/vorbis to Q5 for my purposes.

David CSercsics wrote:
The bad thing about sound juicer is that it doesn't let you rip stuff
in flac or q7 ogg vorbis without editing gstreamer pipelines unless I
am missing something. I use abcde usually for ripping.