Re: [orca-list] logof and shutdown window inaccessible under intrepid???

Hi
if want to shutdown faster you computer

You cant go like root and use thast command

shutdown -r now   or halt

2009/2/2 Tom Masterson <kd7cyu yahoo com>
It is still intermitently working on mine as well.  However I can tell
you that the first item is shutdown, Press tab once and you get restart,
twice will get you suspend.  I still can't find any rhyme or reason to
why it works when it works.

Tom