[orca-list] keyboard layouts

Hi Everyone
Is there any way I can get Orca to respect a keyboard layout change? E.g. if I change my layout to Dvorak, Orca still uses the US qwerty layout for its commands, though it seems to respect the Dvorak layout when in keyboard learn mode. However, I'm unable to get any of the hotkeys to respect this change no matter how I attempt to set them.

Thanks

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
        --Douglas Adams