Re: [orca-list] pixing pidgins main window?

Hey there Jerry,

It sounds like you might of  selected the option in pidgin, but did not
do it the correct way. Usually when you have combo boxes with orca you
hit the space bar and then use the arrows to make your selection. AFter
making your slection you hit hte spacebar again to close the box. On a
webpage using firefox though, you use alt-l to expand them. So it sounds
like pidgin is still set to go to the system tray. You might want to try
pressing escape when the dialog comes up to log into your accounts. If
you might try having someone one messaging you and it may be restored so
you can make those changes. Otherwise you will have ot have sited
assistance open it for you. the icon is located on the top right hand
side if I understand it correctly.

I hope this helps,
Alonzo