Re: [orca-list] Orca and flash content

Thanks for the suggestions of alternatives, neither seem to work for the BBC iplayer (swfdec although being recognised as flashplayer didn't autostart when I go to listen from the programme page and still appears inaccessible, as for gnash, it wasn't seen to be there and I was requested to download flashplayer).

Michael Whapples