Re: [orca-list] Firefox not accessible in Ubuntu Lucid alpha

Dear List,

I hope we not disturb the list with Lucid specific problems. :-):-)Bill, my Lucid system Firefox is accessible (I am using yesterday) if I manual running. When I do a keystroke with system/preferences/keybinding with Launch webbrowser command, firefox is not accessible when I press the key stroke (I defined Ctrl+Alt+w keystroke).

Not this problem related, but I open a bugreport with another problem, if I launch any application with sudo command (for example sudo gedit), the launched application is inaccessible. Possible this problem related with your problem.
The bugreport link is:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/497388

Attila